Welcome to LSSE2024
The aim of “Laser Solutions for Space and the Earth (LSSE)” is to discuss the application of emerging laser technologies to solve various problems for sustainable developments of space and the earth.
The featured topics in LSSE2024 are “Carbon Neutral”, “Agri-Photonics”, “Space Technology”, “Remote Sensing” and “Industrial Application”. We have some keynote lectures and many invited talks.
LSSE2024 will be held at Pacifico Yokohama Japan.
LSSE2024 is collaborated with OPIC2024 (Optics & Photonics international Congress 2024). OPIC is the largest conference in OPTICS and PHOTONICS in Japan with more than 10 conferences in addition to LSSE. You can also participate in OPIC2024 by participating in LSSE2024.
We look forward to seeing you all in Yokohama!
- Biochemical Application
- Nuclear Application
- Smart Agriculture
- Laser Plant Factoru
- Laser Sense Organ
- Laser Debris Deorbit
- UV Imaging
- Optics for Space Technology
- Inspection of Infrastructures by Quantum Beam (Neutron source, Laser, etc)
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
- Extreme Condition
Location of Conference Site
The LSSE2024 will be held at PACIFICO Yokohama, Yokohama city, Kanagawa prefecture, JAPAN and online. Yokohama city, the center of Kanagawa prefecture is located south of Tokyo. PACIFICO Yokohama is conveniently located about 40 min. by Limousine Bus from Haneda Airport and 90 min. from Narita Airport.
1-1-1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, Japan
Transportation Guide: TEL +81-45-221-2166
Information: TEL +81-45-221-2155 FAX +81-45-221-2136
"Please input number of conferences HERE!" international conferences will be held simultaneously at the OPTICS & PHOTONICS International Congress 2024 (OPIC2024). By registering for LSSE2024, you will be able to participate in all international conferences. For more information, please visit the OPIC2024 website.
OPTICS & PHOTONICS International Exhibition 2024 (OPIE2024) will be held simultaneously at PACIFICO Yokohama. For more information, please visit the OPIE2024 website.
Submission of Papers
- Satoshi WadaRIKEN, Japan
International Advisory Board
- Prof. R. LiShanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, China
- Prof. G. MourouEcole Polytechnique/IZEST, France
- Prof. T. TajimaUC Irvine, USA
- Prof. X. YanPeking University, China
Science Organizing Committee
- T. EbisuzakiRIKEN, Japan
- S. AokiKeio University, Japan
- H. DaidoJapan Atomic Energy Agency, Japan
- T. FujiiThe University of Tokyo, Japan
- K. FujitaThe Graduate School for the Creation of New Photonics Industries, Japan
- N. HasegawaNational Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology, Japan
- Y. KitazawaJAXA, IHI, Japan
- A. NishimuraJapan Atomic Energy Agency, Japan
- H. LuPeking University, China
- T. OgawaRIKEN, Japan
- M. OtagiriRIKEN, Japan
- C. PhippesPhotonics Associates, USA
- M. QuinEcole Polytechnique, France
- A. SasohNagoya University, Japan
- S. ShibusawaTokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- K. ShigemoriOsaka University, Japan
- A. ShinjoKeio University, Japan
- K. TakayamaEhime University, Japan
- M. VasileUniversity of Strathclyde, UK
- C. K. YamadaAOI-PARC, Japan
- T. YanagisawaJAXA, Japan
After submitting the form, you will receive an automatic reply email. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder.