Welcome to LSSE2023
The aim of “Laser Solutions for Space and the Earth” is to discuss the application of emerging laser technologies to solve various problems for sustainable developments of space and the earth.
The featured topics in LSSE2023 are “Anti-COVID-19”, “Agri-Photonics”, “Space Technology”, and “Industrial Application”. We have some keynote lectures and many invited talks.
LSSE 2023 will be held at Pacifico Yokohama Japan, a venue where infection control for COVID-19 has been taken (COVID-19 Policy at Pacifico Yokohama).
LSSE2023 is collaborated with OPIC2023 (Optics & Photonics international Congress 2023). OPIC is the largest conference in OPTICS and PHOTONICS in Japan with more than 10 conferences in addition to LSSE. You can also participate in OPIC2023 by participating in LSSE2023.
We are looking forward to seeing you all in Yokohama!
- Examination of infection
- Smart agriculture
- Laser plant factory
- Laser sense organ
- Laser debris deorbit
- UV imaging
- Extreme condition
- Remote sensing
- Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS)
Location of Conference Site
The LSSE2023 will be held at PACIFICO Yokohama, Yokohama city, Kanagawa prefecture, JAPAN and online. Yokohama city, the center of Kanagawa prefecture is located south of Tokyo. PACIFICO Yokohama is conveniently located about 40 min. by Limousine Bus from Haneda Airport and 90 min. from Narita Airport.
1-1-1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, Japan
Transportation Guide: TEL +81-45-221-2166
Information: TEL +81-45-221-2155 FAX +81-45-221-2136
Twelve international conferences will be held simultaneously at the OPTICS & PHOTONICS International Congress 2023 (OPIC2023). By registering for LSSE2023, you will be able to participate in all international conferences. For more information, please visit the OPIC2023 website.
OPTICS & PHOTONICS International Exhibition 2023 (OPIE2023) will be held simultaneously at PACIFICO Yokohama. For more information, please visit the OPIE2023 website.
Submission of Papers
Submit a Paper
Submission site will open on November 1, 2022.
Early Registration Deadline
April 7, 2023
Online registration will open on January 17, 2023.
- Satoshi WadaRIKEN, Japan
International Advisory Board
- Prof. R. LiShanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, China
- Prof. G. MourouEcole Polytechnique/IZEST, France
- Prof. T. TajimaUC Irvine, USA
- Prof. X. YanPeking University, China
Science Organizing Committee
- T. EbisuzakiRIKEN, Japan
- S. AokiKeio University, Japan
- H. DaidoJapan Atomic Energy Agency, Japan
- T. FujiiThe University of Tokyo, Japan
- K. FujitaThe Graduate School for the Creation of New Photonics Industries, Japan
- N. HasegawaNational Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology, Japan
- Y. KitazawaJAXA, IHI, Japan
- A. NishimuraJapan Atomic Energy Agency, Japan
- H. LuPeking University, China
- T. OgawaRIKEN, Japan
- M. OtagiriRIKEN, Japan
- C. PhippesPhotonics Associates, USA
- M. QuinEcole Polytechnique, France
- A. SasohNagoya University, Japan
- S. ShibusawaTokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- K. ShigemoriOsaka University, Japan
- A. ShinjoKeio University, Japan
- K. TakayamaEhime University, Japan
- M. VasileUniversity of Strathclyde, UK
- C. K. YamadaAOI-PARC, Japan
- T. YanagisawaJAXA, Japan
After submitting the form, you will receive an automatic reply email. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder.